TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status Check: The Government of Telangana has Started the TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme. Under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, the Farmer of Telangana State will Receive 5000/– Per acre. The Farmers Who have Applied for the Scheme will be able to Check the Rythu Bandhu Status 2022. The Farmer Can Check their name in the Beneficiary List from the Official website i.e rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.The Rythu Bandhu 2022 Payment Has been Released by the Government, The Farmer Can Check the Ts Rythu Bandhu Payment Status from the website.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022
About 55% of the population in Telangana earn their livelihood Through agriculture and the Farmer can check the TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022 on the official website ifmis.telangana.gov.in.The Rythu Bandhu payment status and beneficiary list of the Telangana Government is also available on this page. This farmer welfare scheme was launched by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao to provide income support along with other benefits to the landlords or farmers for various works.
Since the inception of the Rythu Bandhu 2022 Scheme, around 59.26 lakh farmers have benefitted from this scheme. Thousands of farmer families have benefited from Rythu Bandhu Yojana. Every farmer will be given Rs. 5000/- per acre for the crop by TS Govt. The government has paid Rs 2,938 crore as a premium for insurance cover to farmers under the Rythu Bandhu scheme. Under this scheme, only those farmers will be given benefits by the government that actually cultivates their land.
TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Overview
The Treasury and Accounts Department, the Government of Telangana also provides pesticides or insecticides to take care of their crops. Apart from this, labor and other investments will also be given to those farmers who are not able to manage their finances. In today’s article, we will share with you the latest PM Kisan Rythu Bandhu news along with step-by-step procedures to check the status online.
|Name of the authority||Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Name of the Scheme||TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|The objective of the scheme||To provide financial relief and security to the family members/dependents of the deceased farmer (lessee) in the event of his death. Beneficiaries All small and marginal farmers of the state|
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Payment Status 2022
Telangana government has launched ‘Rythu Bandhu Scheme for the small and marginal farmers of the state. Since their livelihood depends on agriculture and due to drought, floods, low technology penetration, and low investment potential, farmers find it difficult to do good farming and, as a result, face financial crisis. To avoid this problem and save the farmers from natural damage to crops and also provide financial assistance and security to their family members in case of death.
As soon as the farmer gets registered in the scheme during the policy year, the TS government will issue insurance on his life by paying the premium for the whole year and providing the information to the corporation on monthly basis. If the insured farmer suffers the loss of land (for any reason), the farmer will continue to get insurance coverage by LIC till the next annual renewal date. Here you can check the scheme benefits, eligibility, and beneficiary list along with the process to download the Rythu Insurance Claim Form PDF/Mobile App (APK).
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022 Status
Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Assistance Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana (Shri K Chandrashekhar Rao). Candidates who applied for this Krishi Nivesh Sahayata Yojana Online Form can check the scheme Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status 2022 from the official website https://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.Telangana Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Support Scheme and it started on 10th May 2018. Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Support Scheme is launched by the Directorate of Treasury and Accounts, Government of Telangana. Under this Rythu Bandhu Scheme Govt. Telangana State will be given Rs. 5000/- per acre to every farmer for the crop.
Benefits of TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- This scheme will provide financial and social security to the farmers.
- It will also provide financial assistance to the family members of the deceased farmer in case of the death of the farmer due to any reason.
- The government of Telangana will also pay the entire premium to LIC.
- In case of death (including natural death) of the insured farmer, the nominee assigned by the deceased farmer will get the sum insured of Rs 5 lakh directly in his account within 10 days.
- The candidates selected for this scheme will be provided Rs 5,000 per acre per season.
Rythu Bima Yojana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident in Telangana.
- He should be from agriculture and should have his own land.
- The farmers applying for the scheme should be between 18 to 59 years of age.
- Only those farmers who have agricultural land are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The farmers who are cultivating on rented land will not be able to avail the benefits under this scheme.
Rythu Bima Yojana Scheme 2022 documents
- Aadhar card for identity proof
- address proof
- Kisan (Pattadar) Pass Book
- Death certificate (if any family member claims)
- land ownership papers
- BPL certificate (if required)
Rythu Bandhu Payment Status Check:-
- To check the application status for TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022, beneficiaries need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the Directorate of Treasury and Accounts, Government of Telangana https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Rythubandhu Yojana Rabi Details’ box and flash it on your screen.
- After that select the year and PPB number mentioned in the applicant’s bank passbook.
- After that click on submit button.
- If Rythu’s money has been released then the date of payment will be displayed on your screen.
Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
Check out the steps given below to know the procedure to check the scheme beneficiary list:
- On your computer screen, browse the internet and open the official web portal of the Agriculture Investment Assistance Scheme, Government of Telangana. Or Click Here Directly => https://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
- Here select your desired plan from the web homepage.
- And then Now check the beneficiary list of the scheme from the new window link.
- Then click on ‘Check Delivery Schedule Report’ as shown in the image below:
- Select the District and Circle in the appropriate box.
- After selecting the above, the beneficiary list will appear on your system screen