Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat: Hello to all of you, dear readers… The Gujarat Government is dealing with a number of issues, including the weather, rain, and other issues. To help farmers become aware of this research and adapt to the new technology, a new smartphone program has been introduced named as Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat. Team Ojas Adda commends the administration for this achievement. You may find details about this ikhedut Portal Mobile Yojana 2022, a document list, where to apply, etc., below.
The Government of Gujarat and the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare periodically conduct many programmes to improve and advance the lives of farmers in the state of Gujarat. The Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare has to this point introduced a number of programmes to assist farmers, and the Ikhedut Portal has also been introduced to give farmers direct access to these programmes while they sit at home. Ikhedut Portal’s complete information can be found here: – Ikhedut Portal.
This farmer Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat will receive a huge grant from the Gujarat government in the amount of Rs. 1500 lakh in 2021–2022.
|Scheme Name||Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat|
|Scheme Assistance||40% percent on smartphone purchase or Rs.6000 whichever is less|
What is the Ikhedut Portal Mobile Yojana 2022
We are all aware that many farmers in the state continue to live in poverty, making mobility a necessity of existence. The Ikhedut Portal Mobile Yojana 2022 was launched by the Gujarat Government and the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare on November 20, 2021, to assist farmers in Gujarat in purchasing mobile phones despite the fact that they are unable to do so owing to poverty. Is. Farmers would receive support of Rs. 6,000 under the Mobile Assistance Scheme of the Gujarat Government while purchasing mobile phones.
Objectives Gujarat’s Mobile Assistance Scheme
We are all aware that living today requires a mobile device, but some farmer brothers still lack one, preventing them from receiving news on agriculture and other topics while they are also covered by various programmes. To help these farmers who lack access to mobile devices, the government has created the Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat. This provides farmers with a 6,000 rupee assistance grant toward the purchase of smartphones.
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat ikhedut details
The farmer is eligible for assistance up to Rs. 15000 from the purchase of 1 smartphone under the scheme of helping on the smartphone purchased by the farmer. The farmer is then entitled to either Rs. 6000 or 100% of the smartphone’s acquisition value, whichever is less.
Under the Gujarat Mobile Sahay Yojana 2022, who will receive aid?
● The candidate must be a farmer.
● The applicant needs to be a Gujarat resident.
● The land should be owned by the applicant.
● A farmer should be at least 18 years old to apply.
● Only one farmer will receive help when a dual farmer account is held.
● must have just bought a smartphone.
Documents required for ikhedut Portal Mobile Yojana 2022
●A copy of the application
● Excerpt from 7/12
● Extract of 8A
● Ration card
● Aadhar card
● Bank passbook
● Mobile purchase bill
● Mobile IMEI number
Online Application for Ikhedut Portal Mobile Yojana
● Visit ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
● Select “Plans” from the menu on the homepage.
● Select “Agriculture Schemes” from the menu.
● Select the Apply option under the “Assistance Plan on Smartphone Purchase” option.
● Complete all needed fields and upload all necessary files.
● Upload the documents, then submit the application.
● The application process is finished.
● This programme must be applied for online using the ikhedut portal.
● Following online application, the Taluka Implementation Officer will grant prior approval.
● Applications that have been accepted will be notified by SMS, email, or some other method.
● Beneficiaries chosen for this programme must acquire a smartphone within 15 days with an approved purchase order.
● The benefiting farmer must sign the application form after acquiring the SmartPhone within the allotted period.
● The Taluka Implementation Officer, Taluka Extension Officer, and Gram Sevak should all get the signed printout and all additional supporting documentation.
● Following the adoption of this plan, the smartphone purchase bill must be filed within the allotted time frame.