Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022: Apply for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022, get the PDF containing the job announcement for Punjab Elementry Training Teachers, and submit your online application for 5994 positions at educationrecruitmentboard.com. For the hiring of Elementary Training Teachers in the state, the Punjab Education Recruitment Board has published a notice. 5994 individuals will receive appointments following the conclusion of this selection procedure. Starting on October 14th, applicants may submit their online applications.
The recruitment of Punjabi applicants as the Education Recruitment Board of Punjab has issued an online call for applications for 5994 Elementary Teacher Training positions. The application period begins on October 14, 2022. Candidates who meet the requirements can fill out the online application at the official website. Check Information Like Education, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Exam Details Before Applying Form. Visit the official website to learn more.
|Primary teacher (ETT)||5994||12th/ Graduation + ETT/ D.Ed/ D.El.Ed + PSTET Pass|
We have a fantastic job opportunity today for anybody looking for ETT teaching positions in Punjab. Applications from qualified individuals are being accepted for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022, according to the most recent notification. 5994 open positions for Elementary Teachers of various topics are to be filled through this recruitment drive. The 5994 ETT Bharti 2022 online application procedure opened on October 14, 2022, and it will end on November 10, 2022. Utilize the links on this page to review the details of the Punjab ETT 5994 Vacancy 2022 Notification.
Punjab ETT Vacancy Notification Details
|Name of Recruiter||Department of School Education, Punjab|
|Post Name||Elementary Teachers Training (ETT)|
|Recruitment Name||Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment|
|PSSSB ETT Vacancy 2022||5994|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 November 2022|
Punjab ett recruitment 2022 qualification
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited university with a minimum of 45% for candidates in the restricted category and 50% for general category candidates.
- The applicants need to have received at least 50% of the required marks in their 12th grade in order to be eligible to apply.
- a PSTET-1 success.
Punjab ett recruitment 2022 Age limit
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 38. Age will be determined starting on January 1, 2022. According to government regulations, all candidates who fall under a protected category will have their upper age limit relaxed.
Punjab ett recruitment 2022 Salary
According to the guidelines of the education department, candidates will receive Rs 29200 without any additional compensation.
Punjab ett recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Teacher Recruitment in Punjab ETT 2022, the candidates that apply will be chosen based on their merit. Candidates must first pass the exam in order to be hired for these positions. Only once you start preparing for this will they be able to perform the duties of this position. The choice is also provided below.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Exam Medical
- Preparation for the Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Merit List
Punjab ett recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Candidates in the General, OBC, and EWS categories must pay $1000.
- For candidates in the SC, ST, and PWD categories: 500
Steps of Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 to submit applications
- Visit the board’s official website at educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Visit the Elementary Training Teacher (ETT) Recruitment Notification Link after that.
- After carefully reading the announcement, select the “Apply Online” link.
- Next, enter the candidate’s information and upload scanned versions of the files.
- You will then be led to the payment page where you must make the online application fee payment.
- The website will then ask you to double-check the information you entered in the form.
- You must submit the form after double-checking the information.
- You should now print it off and keep it till the recruitment process is through.
The final day will be revealed later
October 14, 2022
The deadline to apply for the 5994 positions is November 10, 2022.
Registration will begin on 14Oct. 20, 2022.