Nagaland ITI 2023 Result: The authority board of the Nagaland ITI will soon publish a notice regarding the online admission form for the purpose of filling vacancies in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) department. By filling out the form, students can apply online for the Nagaland ITI notice. The official authorities in the Nagaland state will carry out the admissions process for the Nagaland ITI with the intention of admitting qualified applicants to various ITIs.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of scored marks because the authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of the cut-off. On the basis of merit and the candidate’s eligibility, admission will be given to the deserving candidate in various trades of ITI. The candidates are required to check their Nagaland ITI 2022 merit list which will be available within 30 days from the ITI application form dates.
Nagaland ITI Online Admission Form 2023
Nagaland ITI Online Admission Form 2023, On the other hand, with the assistance of the admission procedure, the institute’s official authorities admit diligent applicants to a variety of higher education programs, including a diploma in engineering, after completing the engineering trading course at ITI (Industrial Training Institutes). Official authorities at Nagaland ITI will also give admission to qualified and eligible applicants to specialized short-term courses in a number of trades that will be offered at advanced training institutes in the state of Nagaland.
Know the Application Procedure to fill out the Nagaland ITI 2023 Application Form
The authority will release the official notification to fill out the Nagaland ITI application forms and the candidate will have to fill out the form via online mode. To fill out the Nagaland ITI 2023 Application Form the candidate will have to follow the given simple steps:
- First of all, you will have to visit the link www.nagaland.gov.in to the official website of the Nagaland government.
- Then, you have to register on the official website by filling in the basic information such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, permanent address, email id, valid contact number, etc.
- After submitting the details, the candidate will complete the registration process.
- The official authorities will send mail to the applicants on their registered email ID, after the successful registration.
- Now, you have to check the email sent by the concerned authorities.
- After that, you will have to log in by using the application number and password.
- After logging into the official website, you will have to fill out the application form as shown on the screen.
- After filling out the application form, you have to upload the educational qualification documents and submit the application form.
- At last, you need to take a copy of the duly filled application form for further processing.
Know about the Application Fee of Nagaland ITI 2023
- The general category candidates are required to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee.
- All the reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs 150/- as an application fee.
- All the candidates will have to pay the application fee via online mode by using a debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- All the candidates should keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable.
Know the Required Educational Qualification and Age criteria
- In order to be eligible for admission to the institution, at the time of admission the applicants must have a valid domicile certificate from Nagaland state.
- Under some short-term courses, the educational requirement is that the applicant must be 8th class passed from a recognized primary school.
- And for some certification/diploma courses, the candidate must be qualified SSC exam from a recognized board.
- The HSC-passed applicants are also eligible to apply for this admission process.
- The candidate must be at least 14 years old at the time of admission and at the time of admission the maximum age for admission is 40 years.
Know the necessary details printed on the Nagaland ITI Merit List 2022
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Total Marks Obtained by Candidate
- Result Pass/Fail
Know the Selection Procedure for the Nagaland ITI 2023
- Candidates should keep in mind that, the selection process will be done on the basis of merit.
- The authority will prepare a merit list which will be totally based on the marks obtained by students in the entrance exam.
- The official authorities will select talented and eager candidates based on the merit list and give them admission.
- The admission process will be totally based on the merit list.
AITT ITI Result 2022: Cut off Marks, Merit List, Certificate DIRECT LINK ncvtmis.gov.in
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Registration & Login Direct Link @parivahan.gov.in : घर बैठे ऐसे बनवाएं ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस
Shriram Finance Personal loan in hindi: तुरंत मिलेगा लोन, जानें आवेदन का सही तरीका
Necessary document at the time of Nagaland ITI Admission counseling
- A Hard Copy of Merit List
- The candidate should have mark sheet of class 8th
- The candidate should have mark sheet of class 10th
- Transfer certificate of candidate
- Migration certificate of candidate
- Caste certificate of candidate
- Domicile certificate of candidate
- Passport size photograph of candidate