mParivahan Sewa portal: The Minister of Road Transport, Highways, and Shipping, Shri Nitin Gadkari, unveiled mParivahan in January 2017. The goal of this mParivahan Sewa portal was to provide citizens with full information on transportation services using technology. It is a very useful program that allows you to do all RTO-related tasks at once and frees you from carrying the weight of numerous physical documents.
A mobile application called mParivahan online enables users to easily access all the crucial information related to transportation services, including driving permits, registration certificates, the ability to pay taxes, challans, and emergency services.
Applications of Mparivahan
The mParivahan app can be used to register licenses, obtain car information, pay road taxes, look up vehicle registration numbers across all of India, lodge complaints, and more. With the help of the mParivahan Sewa portal app’s vehicle registration feature, you may get information on insurance, vehicle fitness, and PUC certificates. Users can easily access the transportation office’s services and information thanks to the app. A few significant features include Virtual RC or DL, Encrypted QR Code, Information Services, DL or RC search, Transport Notification, and RTO/Traffic Office Locations.
The public can download the mParivahan App from Google Play or Apple stores to access DL and RC services on their mobile devices. The mParivahan Sewa portal smartphone app is available in many languages, including English, Hindi, and Marathi.
The NextGen mParivahan application was developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), a component of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
Challan for Mparivahan Sewa
On the mParivahan Sewa portal, users can monitor the status of their challans online. When a driver of a vehicle might purposefully or accidentally break traffic laws, a challan is given to that person. One can check their status for traffic violations under the Motor Vehicle (MV) Act through the online parivahan gov in site by using the E challan Parivahan service.
- As a first step, go to the E-challan System on the Parivahan webpage. There will be a link to the E-challan Parivahan website. Choose “Check Challan Status” from the list of “Check Online Services.”
- To enter the challan information, choose one of the options for Challan Number, Vehicle Number, or DL Number. Once you’ve entered the Captcha code, click “Get Detail.” The E Challan and the payment details will be displayed on the screen.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Registration & Login Direct Link @parivahan.gov.in : घर बैठे ऐसे बनवाएं ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस
GPS Toll System: टोल प्लाजा होंगे बंद, GPS नंबर प्लेट से जितना चलेंगे उतना कटेगा
MParivahan Sewa RC status check
Online car registration certificate (RC) status checks are one of the Parivahan Sewa vehicle-related services accessible. Users can employ the subsequent procedure:
- To check the status of your RC, go to the Parivahan gov portal. From the category of “Online Services,” choose “Vehicle Related Services.”
- A new page will load. You can select the state using a drop-down menu.
- Select “Vehicle Registration Number”, Give the vehicle’s license plate number.Press “Proceed” after selecting “State RTO” from the drop-down option.
- Select “Status” from the menu. Select “Know Your Application Status” next
- . Enter the RC application number in the box labeled “Application Number.” Fill in the Captcha code.
- Click “Submit” and then “View Report” to continue. The RC status will appear on the Parivahan gov in screen.
How can I submit an online driving license application?
- Go to parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/, the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, and click “Driving License Related Services” under Online Services.
- You will be taken to a new page on the sarathi parivahan gov in website. The state can be selected using a dropdown menu.
- Select the licensing category that best fits your needs.
- Enter the required details and upload the required files to finish the application. After completing the application form in accordance with the instructions, click submit to proceed.
- After the form is submitted, a Web Application Number is generated that can be used to track the progress of the application. As soon as the application is finished, the applicant will be notified.
- To finish the license application procedure, pay the application fees, and have your paperwork checked, go to the RTO.
Key Features & Objectives of mParivahan
- One can purchase DL and RC, which are widely accepted and practically legitimate.
- You can use this application to get a new DL (only passing a mock test is necessary).
- The application has a straightforward user interface.
- Any vehicle whose information is needed can have its registration number entered.
- A pain-free application eliminates the need to visit an RTO office.
- The app is accessible on iOS and Android devices as well.
- The registration process for RC and DL is straightforward and easy.
- Any vehicle’s full information is available.
- The virtual ID can also be shared with mParivahan.
- The mParivahan app aids in finding the closest RTO.
- The RC and DL are accessible from the actual dashboard.
No, you cannot obtain a new driver’s license using the mParivahan program.
Yes, one can use mParivahan to view and confirm their RC.
|NIT MEGHALAYA||CLICK HERE|