Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022: Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022 has been released by the Meghalaya government. All the people who have applied for a new ration card in Meghalaya can visit the official website megfcsca.gov.in to check the name on the list. All the families of Meghalaya who had applied for the new ration card in the year 2021 can check the name in the ration card list on the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics online way. The families whose name will be in Meghalaya ration card list will be given ration cards by the concerned department so that citizens can get wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc at subsidized rates from the government fair price shop. So if you want to get information related to Meghalaya Ration Card then read our article till the end.
Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
Ration card issued by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs is an important document for any person. Through ration card you can not only get ration at subsidized rates from the fair price shop of the state but it is also used as an identity document. With the help of this, ration card is also used for the application of many other types of certificates.Through the Meghalaya Ration Card, the people of the state can easily take advantage of various social welfare schemes launched by the government.Based on the economic status of the family, four types of ration cards are issued in the state which are APL, BPL, Antyodaya and Annapurna.
BPL ration card list Meghalaya
The main purpose of Meghalaya ration card by the government is to provide ration to all the people of the state at a cheap rate, and the main purpose of the Ration Card list of Meghalaya ration is to make the names of the beneficiaries available on the official portal. In a special list, so that the residents of Meghalaya can easily find their name in the list. Now those who have applied for Meghalaya Ration Card need not go to any government office or related department to get ration card related information, they can visit their family members as well as official website from home. You can check your name through Online availability of ration card data will bring transparency in the process and save time.
Meghalaya Ration Card List Objective
|Name||Meghalaya Ration Card List|
|Launched by||Meghalaya Government|
|People of the||Beneficiary State|
|Objective||To provide subsidized ration|
BPL APL Ration Card List Benefits
- With the help of the Meghalaya ration card, you can get food items at very affordable prices from the fair price shop set by the government.
- You can avail the benefits of reservation given in the name of Meghalaya Ration Card List for SC/ST.
- Under the ration card to the families living above the poverty line through the Meghalaya state government, the beneficiary family gets food grains up to 15 kg.
- Under the families living below poverty line by the state government, the beneficiary families get up to 25 kg of food grains.
- Meghalaya ration card is provided to those families of the state whose economic condition is considered to be the weakest, all of them are given various other types of assistance through this card.
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Ration Card 2022
- You must be a permanent resident of Meghalaya State
- Also Married couples apply for Meghalaya Ration Card.
- Age of candidate should be 18 years or above.
- Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Proof of residence
- Meghalaya Ration Card Application Process.
How to Find Name in Meghalaya Ration Card List
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Meghalaya. And then the home window of the website will open in front of you.
- After that you have to click on the home window of the website, you have to click on the option “Ration Card and Beneficiary Details” from the Online Services section. After that you will reach on a new window will open in front of you.
- And then you select your district and then DFSO then Tehsil, Village and finally FPSID.
- Now the name wise list with ration card will open on the device screen.
How to apply for Meghalaya Ration Card Offline
If you want to apply for Meghalaya Ration Card, then follow the steps given below:-
- First of all go to the office of District Supply Officer and get your application form for ration card.
- After that you fill the form manually with the relevant details in that form.
- Now attach all the required documents or their copies with the application form as per the requirement.
- After this, fill the form and send it to the District Supply Officer.
- If everything is correct in the form sent by you, then it is expected that your card will be issued in 15 days.
How to Apply for Meghalaya Ration Card Online
Applicants who are eligible and want to apply for Meghalaya Ration can follow this procedure which we are sharing here below
- Firstly applicants have to open the official website megfcsca.gov.in
- And then go with the “National Food Security Act” option from the home page of the official website
- After that go on “Apply New Ration Card” Option
- There a new page will open on your screen
- Here you can see the different forms for rural and urban area
- choose form
- download form
- Now applicants have to fill the form and attach mandatory documents
- Finally, they have to submit this form to the local supply office