Karnataka Nadakacheri CV: Apply Online Caste, Income Certificate: By launching the Nadakacheri CV portal, the Karnataka government has accomplished a very remarkable feat; this online service is one of the most helpful of all the government’s facilities and programs. This gateway will be helpful to almost all of the state’s residents. Similar to a platform, this portal offers a variety of services, including caste certificates, income certificates, land documents, agricultural documents, and numerous social security pensions, all in one location. The Nadakacheri CV portal will eliminate the necessity for people to visit government offices in order to obtain information on papers and to apply; instead, citizens will be able to access all of these services online while sitting at home. This is a legitimate website that serves as the entrance to a solitary workspace where you can post different adverts.
Overview of Karnataka Nadakacheri CV
|Name||Nadakacheri CV portal|
|Launched By||By Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||All Permanent Residents of Karnataka|
|Objective||Digitization of Certificates|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
Karnataka Nadakacheri CV
The Karnataka government launched Nadakacheri CV to facilitate effective Janasnehi Center project involvement, save time for state citizens participating in the project, and provide a single-window facility. A CV Nadakacheri portal that facilitates many departments has been developed. People Are Mainly Provided With Facilities Like Income, Living, Minority, Land, And Agriculture Along With Unemployment And Social Security Pension Through ATALJI JANASNEHI KENDRA (Nadakacheri CV). The main services offered by Karnataka Nadakacheri CV are as follows.
NADAKACHERI KARNATAKA CV IMPORTANT SERVICES
Through this portal, the residents of Karnataka State are primarily given the following services:
- Agri Services
- Caste Certificate
- Attestation For Family Tree
- Income Certificate
- Living Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- HK Region Residential And Eligibility Certificate
- Residential / Dominic Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Population Certificate
- Land Holding Certificate
- Surviving Family Member /No Govt Job Certificate
Statistics of Nadakacheri CV
- Application raised 653511
- Application disposed 374740
- eKshana Application Printed 321598
- RTC Raised 265673
- Mutation(MR) Issued 8076
- Total Aadhar Enrolled 5629839
अब बुढ़ापे की No Tension, मिलेगी हर महीने 18500 पेंशन- 31 मार्च तक करें आवेदन
CV NADAKACHERI INCOME CERTIFICATE APPLICATION PROCESS
- You Must First Visit The Karnataka Nadakacheri CV Official Website.
- The website’s home page will open as soon as you visit it, as you can see here.
- Front Page Within the menu bar You’ll see an option when you submit your application online;
- A new web page will open in front of you after you select the “Apply Online” option, as seen below.
- Now that you’ve entered your mobile number, log in by entering the OTP received on your phone and clicking the Get OTP button.
- You are now logged in under the application, and this is where you must click the link to the section where you can submit a new request.
- You should choose the certificate you want to apply for in the following option, for example, “Income Certificate.”
- You will now see the Income Certificate Application open in front of you and be prompted with numerous questions.
- Here, you must provide all of your information, including your name, address, the source of your income, the amount of income, and any supporting documentation.
- You can double-check your information after entering it all and pressing the save button.
- Please remember to double-check all of the information you have provided before submitting the application form final.
- Now that you have received an acknowledgment receipt on your mobile device, pay the fee by entering the acknowledgment number.
- You Must Use The Online Payment Option To Pay The Fee, And After Entering All The Information, Click On The Make Payment Option.
- The concerned officer gives you the income certificate once you make the payment.
ksp.karnataka.gov.in KSRP Recruitment ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸ್
Retirement Age Hike News 2023: खुशखबरी! रिटायरमेंट में 2 वर्ष की वृद्धि
Features of the Nadakacheri CV Portal
- The Karnataka State Government launched the Nadakacheri CV Portal.
- The website’s most important advantage is that all state citizens will be able to easily view their important documents from home.
- Numerous certificates are issued by the Karnataka government, including those for residency, income, and other criteria.
- The Nadakacheri CV portal was made available by the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra project.
- Applications for a number of certificates can be submitted online by any citizen.
- If the core operations are transferred online, the offices’ work will be transparent.
- In a very short period of time, digital certifications that previously required a visit to the office will be made accessible through this website.
- As more services are offered online, people will save time and money.
- Permanent residents of Karnataka may apply for documents online from their homes.
Services Offered on the Portal
All state residents can access the following services on this internet platform:-
- Correction of names on ration cards
- certificate of caste
- Certified OBC
- No Remarriage/Widow Certificate
- Certificate of birth/death
- Certificate of Domicile or Domiciliary
- Certificate of Non-Tenancy
- service certificate for agriculture
- Physically disabled identification card
- population registration
- income statement
- No Government Job/Survivor Certificate
- certificate of life
- Certificate of Unemployment
- Plans for social security
- Certified DWP
- Landholding certification in PHP
mParivahan Sewa portal: Check parivahan RC status online
UP Character Certificate चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र कैसे बनवाएं? घर बैठे ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने का तरीका
Caste Document on the Nadakacheri CV Website
Citizens will be able to apply for numerous vital documents, including caste certificates, income certificates, land documents, agricultural documents, and many services such different social security pensions, using this internet tool provided by the government. The qualifying requirements and a detailed description of the application process are listed below along with the list of papers needed to apply for a caste certificate. Any citizen wishing to submit an application for this certificate using this portal must adhere to the steps outlined.
The objective of a Caste Certificate
A caste certificate is a document that certifies a person’s caste affiliation. This document is crucial, because it can be used in a variety of situations, including applying for jobs with the government and receiving any type of concession. Numerous other comparable amenities are also available, but only to individuals who possess these documents. By applying for this document, residents of Karnataka’s Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes may gain benefits.
Caste Certificate Requirements and Eligibility
- Any citizen who is a member of the OBC, MBC, SC, or ST communities is eligible to apply for a caste certificate.
- Applicant’s Aadhar card voter card
- A form of application
- Mobile phone
- Proof of ongoing residency Income verification Documents signed by a patwari or sarpanch Ration card
|NIT MEGHALAYA HOMEPAGE||CLICK HERE|