Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status 2022: Andra Pradesh Government has published the Amma Vodi eligiblility list 2022. The beneficiaries can check their name on the list from the official website of Jagananna Amma Vodi i.e jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. According to this scheme, the amount of 15000 Rupees will be given to the beneficiaries that directly transferred into the Beneficiaries Bank Account.
The beneficiaries can check Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment status 2022 online mode from the official website. In this article, we will provide you Latest updates on Amma Vodi Eligible list, payment and other important details here in this article.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status 2022
Through the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, the amount of 15000 rupees will be provided as the financial provision to all the Age mothers/guardians by the Government of Andra Pradesh. This Scheme was started by AP Government in the year 2020. Now AP government has released the Amma Vodi Eligible list 2022.
The beneficiaries can download and check the Amma Vodi list 2022 from the amma vodi official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. For the confirmation of the payment, beneficiaries need to check their Bank Account whether they get the payment or not. beneficiary can also check their Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment status 2022 by visiting the official website i.e jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in with the help of a Mobile number or the Aadhar Number.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Payment Status 2022
|Yojana Name||Jagananna Amma Vodi|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Fund Provided||Rs 15000|
|The Objective of the Scheme||Financial help to Age mothers/guardians|
|Amma Vodi Installment Date 2022||Release soon|
|Eligibility||Below Poverty Line Families|
Amma Vodi Payment Status 2022 using Aadhar Card 2022
The people who face the problem in checking the Amma Vodi payment status from the official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Then in this article we will let you know how to check your Amma Vodi payment status and beneficiary list with the help of your Adhar card number. If the candidate has uploaded all the documents correctly and fulfills the eligibility criteria that are required then their name will definitely be there on the list. When you check the amma vodi payment status 2022 then you will be able to see your name and if your name was present in the Amma vodi list you will definitely get 15000 Rupees for your education every year.
Jagnanna Amma Vodi 2022 eligibility
- The Candidate must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and need to have a white ration card.
- The Candidate must be below the Poverty Line.
- Only Andra Pradesh citizens are allowed to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi yojana 2022
- The Candidate must have the Adhar card.
- Those who are students must have to attend a school either it would be a Private or the government and also must have the 75% attendance
- Free education will be provided by the Andra Pradesh government from 1st class to intermediate.
- If beneficiaries are employed in central or the government then that beneficiary will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Anyone from the family can apply for this scheme for the beneficiary child.
- All categories of candidates are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana.
Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in District Wise Eligible List 2022
- Candidates who are registered can Download District Wise Eligible List from the official website Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- The list which you have downloaded from the official website contains the beneficiary details like Names and Adhar card.
- All those who was having the name on Amma Vodi Beneficiary List will get the fund of Rs 15000/– in their Registered Bank Accounts that was transferred by DBT mode for further Education.
- The beneficiary list has been released on the official website i.e Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in beneficiaries can check their name in the Amma Vodi List 2022 by using Adhar Card
- If your name was there on the list then you can claim the amount to your bank account from the government.
Steps to Check Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022
By following the given below steps you can easily download and check the Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022
Step 1: First you need to visit the official website i.e jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Step 2: After that Home page will appear on your screen after that find the Ammavodi list link then click on it.
Step 3: Then you have to select the district name as per your Adhar card and then enter the required login details which are your id and password.
Step 4: After that fill out the required details like the name of the mother/ guardian and also enter the adhaar card number and then click on the get details option.
Step 5: After that, you can check out Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary List and the payment status of the Beneficiary.
Step 6: After that, you need to take out the print for later.