IBPS RRB 2022 online registration will start from 2nd week of June 2022 @ ibps.in. Candidates Apply Online for IBPS RRB Jobs 2022 for Assistant Manager (Scale-I), Manager (Scale-II), Senior Manager (Scale-III), Officer Assistant (Multipurpose), and Various Other Posts through their official website We do. Which link is given above.IBPS RRB Notification 2022 PDF Application Form, Vacancy Details. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Organization released an official IBPS RRB Notification 2022 Pdf for Upcoming IX Rural Regional Bank Gramin Bank Officer Scale I, II, III Latest Office Assistant Scale 1, 2, 3 (I, II, II) Posts Is. Office Assistant, Manager Jobs.Job Seekers Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 PDF for Prelims & Mains CBT Online Exam.
IBPS RRB recruitment 2022
IBPS RRB recruitment exam is conducted for the selection of Probationary Officers, Clerks and Specialist Officers in various Regional Rural Banks across India.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the convening body that regulates the recruitment processes of 56 Regional Rural Banks in India.8106 vacancies have been released for IBPS RRB 2022 exam.Lakhs of talented candidates are going to participate to fill these vacant seats, so this time the competition will be very tough.
The officials will soon release the IBPS RRB Exam Date, so if you are going to appear for the exam, you must be aware of all the updates.To prepare you well for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022, we have come up with complete information and expert guidance in this article.
|Name of the authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS|
|Job title||Regional Rural Banks Officer|
|Type of job||Government|
|Number of posts||8106|
Why choose IBPS RRB as a career option?
As it is a well known fact that nowadays banking jobs are more interested among young candidates. Be it their salary package, perks or any other job benefits, banking career has always been the first choice for job seekers.Below, we have come up with some of the benefits and perks of IBPS RRB Officer. Please have a look at the points given below to know why you should choose any of the RRB posts as a career option!
- Large Number of Vacant Seats Compared to any other IBPS Exam.
- Candidates can easily find the job location in their home state.
- IBPS RRB Salary Package and Allowances are Outstanding.
- Candidates will get assured promotion after the probation period of 2 years.
- Great holiday policies are offered by IBPS RRB banks.
- Rural banks have less workload, so candidates can experience a stress free work environment.
- The main objective of RRB is to promote reforms in rural areas by providing more flexible banking services. It helps farmers, entrepreneurs and other employers to develop their business well in rural areas.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022- Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant
IBPS RRB conducts 4 different exams for recruitment to the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale I, Officer Scale-II and Officer Scale III.Candidates who wish to appear in IBPS RRB apply online for two posts of Office Assistant and Officer Scale together but they cannot apply for two posts between Officer Scale I, II and III.You can check the complete IBPS RRB 2022 recruitment process along with post-wise classification given below.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
IBPS RRB Office Assistant is an entry level post.The job role of IBPS RRB Assistant covers responsibilities like accounts dealing, cash collection and even check verification etc.It is conducted in two tiers: Tier I – Prelims and Tier II – Mains.On the basis of their main score, the candidates will be declared qualified, after qualifying both the stages of the written test.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale – I
IBPS RRB Officer Scale – I exam is a three-tier recruitment process in which candidates have to go through 3 stages – Preliminary, Main and Interview process.Only those who qualify the prelims will be able to appear in the mains. The mains score will contribute 80% in the shortlisting of candidates for final selection.The job profile of an IBPS RRB officer is not limited to working in rural areas. The role and duties of an IBPS RRB officer are much more than any other commercial bank officer.The primary duty of RRB officers is to bring banking services to the rural areas of India.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & III
IBPS RRB Officer Scale – II & III Both the exams have the same recruitment process. There will be only one test for selection of meritorious candidates.Based on the performance of this single test, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview process. And after that, based on the combined performance of the written test and interview process, they can be selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II or III.
IBPS RRB Scale 2 & 3 Officers
- General Banking Officer (GBO Scale 2)
- IT Officer
- Chartered accountant
- Law officer
- Treasury Manager
- Marketing officer
- Agriculture officer
Educational Qualification for IBPS Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
Candidates should be completed Graduation Degree from Any Recognized Board and University from Anywhere in India and other qualifications required as per posts. Refer IBPS RRB Jobs 2022 Official Notification PDF for more details.
- IBPS RRB Vacancy 2022 Age Limit for Office Assistant Jobs
- Assistant Manager (Scale-I): Age between 18 years to 30 years.
- Manager (Scale-II): Age between 21 years to 32 years.
- Senior Manager (Scale-III): Age between 21 years to 40 years.
- Officer Assistant (Multipurpose): Age between 18 years to 28 years.
ibps.in rrb online form 2022 fee details
- General/OBC Candidates Pay: Rs. 60 0/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates Pay: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Mode With Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay the Fee Through E Mitra or State Bank Of India Card.
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2022 CBT Online Exam Details
- Prelims Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Mains Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- final interview
- document verification
- Documents Required for IBPS RRB Bank Jobs 2022 Notification PDF
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- graduation certificate
- birth certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- OBC/SC/ST. caste certificate for
- VID No. aadhar card with
- Address proof
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment
- Firstly applicant go to the official website of IBPS.
- Download IBPS RRB 2022 Official Notification PDF.
- Click on Apply Online link for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2022
- Fill all the required details like name, date of birth, address etc.
- And then upload all the documents which is required for the application form in the format of JPG/JPEG/PDF/PNG.
- Pay the IBPS RRB Online Registration Form 2022 fee by category wise.
- Click on Final Submission and take a print out in PDF.
- Wait for further instructions for IBPS RRB 2022 next round.