HP Skill Register Portal: The HP government has established the HP Skill Register Portal in Himachal Pradesh. As a result, the government has also kept a database of immigrants and jobless applicants in Himachal Pradesh.
All residents who returned to their state HP as a result of the Covid19 pandemic are required to register on the official website as part of this scheme. Online applications for the HP Skill Register candidate online registration form are now available.
HP Skill Register Portal (स्किल रजिस्टर ऑनलाइन)
Himachal Pradesh’s Chief Minister, Shree Jairam Thakur, has released information on the webpage that will provide benefits to HP state residents. Many people are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the coronavirus. And things get much worse for them. As a result, the government has mandated that they register on the HP Skill Register candidate online registration form Portal
The skilled migrant worker can also use their services once they return to their home state. Many people lost their jobs as a result of the coronavirus, and since they were left without any means of support or employment, they were forced to return to their hometown in Himachal Pradesh.
HP Skill Register Candidate Online Registration Form: Targets
The IT department has created this talent registration gateway for all of them in order to use the services of skilled migrants who have lately returned to the state. The HP skill register Candidate online Registration Form will assist businesses in obtaining comprehensive data on skilled people who meet their needs.
On this page, other businesses and industrial buildings can also register their needs. Access to the database of talented workers (candidates) will be available to all employers who have registered on the HP Skill Register portal. They can choose qualified workers for employment purposes based on the needs of their business.
|Scheme Name||Hp Skill Register Portal|
|Launched through||The CM of Himachal Pradesh|
|Under||State Gov of Himachal Pradesh|
|Benefits||To increase the skills of unemployed and migrants workers|
|Beneficiaries||Public of HP|
|Main Goal||To Increase employment in the state|
Candidate Registration form
Any resident of the state who wishes to have his or her name added to this government database must first complete the Candidate Registration process, which involves:
- the main government website, skillregister.hp.gov.in Visit the Direct Link Choose Here
- The HP skill registration portal’s candidate online registration form will appear in front of you on the webpage.
- Name, gender, age, Aadhar number, mobile number, e-mail, state, district, tehsil, town, panchayat, highest educational qualification, professional qualification, technical or vocational education, prior work experience, and area of interest Huh are all fields that applicants can fill out.
- Candidates must also do this to complete the online registration procedure. After doing so, they must click the “Register” button and upload their CV.
Document Required: skillregister.hp.gov.in HP Skill Register
- Certificate of Permanent Residency with Aadhar Card Photo
- Educational Qualification
- The Address Is
- Mobile Contact
- Passport–size image
- Certificate of achievement
Eligibility: HP Skill Register Candidate Online Registration Form
Qualification Requirements for the HP Skill Register:
- The applicant should initially only be an unemployed Himachal State resident or migrant worker.
- The candidate must also reside in HP state permanently.
- Additionally, candidates must have completed at least the eighth grade in the field of education. Additionally, it must come from an HP state-approved board or institution.
- For training programs like blacksmith, plumbing, masonry, and carpentry, applicants do not need a degree to be considered for this program.
- Second, the applicant must already be registered with the department of the HP state government’s employment exchange.
- Thirdly, the candidate may get the possibility to train and gain new abilities.
- In order to be qualified for this program, the applicant should not be employed by or self-employed by any government agency.
- Additionally, the applicant must not be listed as having committed any crimes and must not have been imprisoned for more than 48 hours.
- Additionally, a candidate is ineligible if they have been fired from a government agency.
- Candidates who qualify for the MNREGA program may also apply for this one.
- Additionally, the applicant’s age must fall between 16 and 36 as of the application form’s due date.
- Additionally, the family income of the candidate should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs annually.
HP Skill Register Portal [Apply for Training]
- first, to the official website, skillregister.hp.gov.in.
- Now select the “Register for Training” tab from the homepage’s main menu.
- When you click on the aforementioned link, a form for registering for the training will appear in front of you.
- Candidates can fill out the necessary information here, and then they can submit the form by clicking the “Register” button.
In HP, there are 12 skill registration districts.
Anyone can register online at the talent register hp gov in website, whether they are an employer or a job seeker in HP
Yes, a résumé and the candidate’s work history are necessary for registration while registering a skill on hp.gov.in.
|NIT MEGHALAYA||CLICK HERE|