DSSC Recruitment 2022 dssc.gov.in: Candidates should utilize this material if they want to take advantage of the chance and join the Defense Services. Officials from the Defence Services Staff College in Wellington have made the DSSC Recruitment 2022 announcement. Candidates who have reached the age of 18 may apply for the 12 open positions in the DSSC Group C Recruitment 2022. Starting on October 8, 2022, the DSSC Recruitment 2022 Application Process will be active. Candidates who are qualified and interested in applying should make sure to do so by October 28, 2022, for the most recent DSSC Recruitment – Defence Services Staff College.
Defence Services Staff College is accepting applications from Indian nationals who meet the requirements for the Group C positions of Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), and Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training). We are here offering all the information regarding the DSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification through the DSSC Group C Recruitment 2022 post. Before applying for Defence Services Staff College, make sure to review the information regarding Age Requirements, Educational Requirements, Selection Criteria, Application Fee, and DSSC Group C Posts Salary. You can also find the direct link for DSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification as well as the address to send the Application.
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College, Wellington|
|Post Names||Group C – Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)|
|No. of Posts||12 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||October 8, 2022|
|Application Ending Date||28th October 2022|
|Selection Process||Written test, Skill/ Physical test|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Dates Apply Start:||8.10.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28.10.2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Fees||No Application Fees|
|Age||Given Below (As on 28.10.2022) [Age Relaxation as per Rules]|
|LDC||4||18-27||12th Pass + Typing|
|Driver||3||18-27||12th Pass + HMV + 2 Yrs Exp.|
- All applications will be thoroughly examined to ensure that they adhere to age restrictions, minimal specifications, documents, and certificates. Then, those who meet the requirements will receive call letters for written exams.
- The written test must be taken by the qualified candidates. Based on the required level of education, the written exam will be developed.
- The following subjects will be covered on the written exam: general intelligence and reasoning (I); aptitude for numbers (II); general English (III); general awareness (IV); and trade-specific information (V).
- The question and answer sheet will be in both Hindi and English.
- The required number of applicants will be chosen and asked to take part in skill/physical testing based on their performance on the written test and their category.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to provide their original certificates as well as copies of the application’s annexure.
To apply for the DSSC Recruitment 2022, follow these instructions:
- From the DSSC Recruitment Notification 2022 provided below, determine your eligibility.
- Fill out the application form in English by downloading it below.
- Include the following self-attested copies of papers with your application:
- Certificates of completion and grade reports (10th, 12th, graduate, ITI, etc.)
- Certificate of Technical Qualification (if any)
- Photo of Passport Size to Paste (Self-Attested)
- Caste/Category Document
- Completely completed Acknowledgement Cards
- A self-addressed envelope measuring 10 by 22 centimetres must have postage attached totaling 22 rupees.
- Other pertinent documents, if any
- Inscribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…….” on the envelope.
- Send the application to “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris)- 643231, Tamilnadu” at the address listed below.
- Note: Applications for each position should be submitted separately.
College of Defense Services Staff
Anyone who is an Indian citizen and otherwise qualifies for the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2022 may submit an application
28 October 2022
|NIT Meghalaya Homepage||Click Here|