DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: 202 Staff Nurse Posts: Recently, the Directorate of Health Services in Meghalaya issued the most recent recruitment announcement for 202 staff nurse positions. Online applications from the official website are used to call the Directorate of Health Services Meghalaya personnel. As a result, everyone who is interested in applying or working there can get a direct official notification from the part below. Therefore, the applicant submits an application for this position before the application deadline.
Candidates seeking government employment for freshmen and experienced in Director of Health Service Meghalaya, Shillong, are looking for DHS Meghalaya recruitment 2022. Today saw the announcement of the 2022 Director of Health Service Meghalaya, Shillong Recruitment. Keep checking back with us for the most recent government job announcements in the Shillong department, Director of Health Service Meghalaya, 2022.
DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Directorate Of Health Services Meghalaya Recruitment 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||202 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||East Khasi Hills|
|Application process||Online Application|
The Directorate Of Health Services Meghalaya announced the names of the Merit List following an interview and document verification.
How to Apply Online for DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2022?
- All applicants begin by visiting the official website.
- Visit the homepage’s section for the most recent notifications.
- Find the job notification links.
- Read the alert carefully after downloading it.
- After that, start filling out online applications and registering by inputting the required data and then submit it.
- Upload the required files right away, including your picture, signature, and transcripts.
- The candidate must upload all required papers in the correct size and PNG/jpg format.
- application fee based on your classification.
- We get no application fees from the candidates. To pay the application cost, enter the official website address provided in the notification. Any official website that accepts payment requires candidates to take autonomous action.
- After payment for the application fee, a receipt is required.
- Carefully complete the application form, verifying all the information.
- At this point, print off the completed application for the position for your records.
- Important information: We strongly advise all applicants to be aware that there are no refunds for the application fees. Pay the application fee on your own. No one will hold us responsible.
- official website: https://meghealth.gov.in/
- Name of Position: Yoga Teacher and Community Health Officer
- Number of Openings: 18 to 37
- Education: Graduate, Diploma, B. Sc., and Post-Graduate Diploma
As previously noted, candidates should confirm that they meet DHS Meghalaya’s eligibility requirements before submitting an online application. Before submitting an online application for any position with the Directorate of Health Services, Meghalaya, interested candidates should review the information below.
- Academic Requirements for DHS Meghalaya Positions
- Age restriction Experience prerequisites
- Reservation Process for Choice
- Mode of the DHS Meghalaya application
The pay scale for the recruitment of DHS Meghalaya Staff Nurses and ANMs (Director of Health Service Meghalaya, Shillong) is distinct and is as follows.
- The pay range for the Staff Nurse, ANM Post is between 24,700 and 30,300 per month, depending on departmental requirements. Candidates can review the notification’s pay scale information or go to the official website using the URL provided below.
- Visit the Director of Health Service Meghalaya, Shillong department’s official website for additional information about the salary scale.
DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
To apply for DHS Meghalaya‘s post, the applicant must pay the fees:
- Candidate for the General/OBC Category
- Candidate for SC/ST Category
- If relevant, the mode of payment is: Only online payments will be accepted from candidates for fees. (Cash, IMPS, Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking
|NIT Homepage||Click here|