The central Library houses the popular titles in Engineering, Technology, Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences and Management to enrich the students with requisite knowledge and expertise. It has a rich collection of around 10,000 text and reference books and electronic resources. In addition to this, the Library provides access to the Digital Library of ACM, IEEE and ASME.
|Dept||No. of Titles||No. of Volume|
|Elsevier Science Direct||Engineering, Physics, Maths, Chemistry|
|Springer Link (Journals)||1400+ ejournals|
|IEL (Growth Plan)||Engineering|
• Number of hostels : 05
• Total capacity: 464
• Facilities: Mess, Wi Fi, Gym, Sports Equipment
• Number of hostels: 02
• Total Capacity: 140
• Facilities: Mess, Wi Fi
• Quarters: Faculty and Group-A staff are provided leased accommodation.
• Cafeteria: Canteen facility in academic campus.
• Institute has engaged a doctor who visits the campus thrice in a week.
• Institute has an agreement with a reputed hospital of the state for treatment of its students,faculty
and staff on priority basis. Expenses are reimbursed by the institute.
i. Facilities like banking, post office, book shops, etc.:
• These facilities are available within 1 KM of the academic campus.
ii. Power backup: DG set and extensive UPS facility available in the Academic Campus and the Hostels.
iii. Waste management facility: Yes.
A well structured students’ council takes care of the Students’ activities in Technical, Cultural, Social and others.